DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member to the MM and to drones in general - From Northern Ireland, UK

Thomas_lad

Reactions
Hi All, name is Thomas (imagine that from the username) - from Northern Ireland and new to drones.

Always loved drone footage and appreciated the skills to get nice smooth shots etc. Even more so now, when you think you have this wonderfully smooth shot and just the slightest small twitch from the left stick ruins a 2 minute pan section you that have to put a break into.

Anyway just thought id introduce myself - i have already got loads of wonderful help and tips from the search bar

Reactions: ff22 and miniflyer
when you think you have this wonderfully smooth shot and just the slightest small twitch from the left stick ruins a 2 minute pan section you that have to put a break into
I have that too :), but from the right stick. It's really small twitch and I was thinking what should I do about that, but entire shoot is nice so I decided to keep that small twitch. I only speed up a bit that part in the edit.
But it's quite a disappointment to find something like that in nice shoot :)

Reactions: Thomas_lad
Some sort of adjustable and removable travel limiter for the stick might be useful, then you can just hold the stick against the 'stop'.

Reactions: ff22 and Thomas_lad
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello and welcome from sunny and sometimes rainy Florida ?

Hi All, name is Thomas (imagine that from the username) - from Northern Ireland and new to drones.

Always loved drone footage and appreciated the skills to get nice smooth shots etc. Even more so now, when you think you have this wonderfully smooth shot and just the slightest small twitch from the left stick ruins a 2 minute pan section you that have to put a break into.

Anyway just thought id introduce myself - i have already got loads of wonderful help and tips from the search bar

Welcome from sometimes and always rainy Seattle.

I was doing a nice even 360 degree pan and trying to keep constant pressure on the stick. It really is not easy. Maybe that's one they need an auto mode for - set duration and let it fly.

Welcome from sometimes and always rainy Seattle.

I was doing a nice even 360 degree pan and trying to keep constant pressure on the stick. It really is not easy. Maybe that's one they need an auto mode for - set duration and let it fly.
Yeh im from Northern Ireland, im well used to rain! lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929