DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Escape27

Reactions
Hello everyone, I live in Essex U.K. I have a mavic Pro only purchased it last year so very new to flying it. I joined this forum as in the past found the wealth of information very rewarding in helping me understand about droNing. So hope everyone is keeping well and in good health.
regards Tony

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Escape27.

Nice to meet you Tony. ?

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum, Tony...so glad to have you join us. Our Mavic Pro is our utility drone, with fishing drop attachment, so it’s a well-proven and capable drone.

Safe flying to you in 2021!

Hello everyone, I live in Essex U.K. I have a mavic Pro only purchased it last year so very new to flying it. I joined this forum as in the past found the wealth of information very rewarding in helping me understand about droNing. So hope everyone is keeping well and in good health.
regards Tony
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizon! Enjoy.

Thanks for welcome warming up here in U.K. well only a bit still cold and raining here no flying due to lockdown ?? but I go river swimming water temperature 4deg lol.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky