DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mini SE pilot from Indonesia

zaldy

Reactions
Hello.. i'm Zaldy from Jakarta, Indonesia..

currently, i'm making Youtube content, family vlogging.. Just couple months ago, i own and fly my first drone.. DJI Ryze Tello.. but a week ago it crashed on a lake.

So i bought DJI Mini SE.. nice drone for video shoots.... Already made few flights..

Hope i can learn from you guys

Hello from the Crossroads of America zaldy.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Guys, since i will travel alot with this drone (Mini SE) possibly to mountains, beach, outdoors/nature etc, it is worth and recommended to buy landing skids? it is cheap, and sellers says it weighs about 9 grams..

i don't want debris suck into motors, or worse, take off/land in damp soil/grass. possibly damaging drone components.. so i ordered landing skids..

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello.. i'm Zaldy from Jakarta, Indonesia..

currently, i'm making Youtube content, family vlogging.. Just couple months ago, i own and fly my first drone.. DJI Ryze Tello.. but a week ago it crashed on a lake.

So i bought DJI Mini SE.. nice drone for video shoots.... Already made few flights..

Hope i can learn from you guys
Welcome from Long Island NY!! Tello was my first bug and I still play with it when time permits. My cat thinks it’s a real hoot. I use it for stick time right outside of my condo in a small grass clearing in whacky winds to practice compensating for the fast shifts I find by me. Now I fly M2P. You are at the forum with all the help or answers needs. Use the search as I find it a great resource. Flysafe and enjoy. (Sorry about the little bug. I’m a bit sentimental over mine. ?). Godspeed, Droniac

Guys, since i will travel alot with this drone (Mini SE) possibly to mountains, beach, outdoors/nature etc, it is worth and recommended to buy landing skids? it is cheap, and sellers says it weighs about 9 grams..

i don't want debris suck into motors, or worse, take off/land in damp soil/grass. possibly damaging drone components.. so i ordered landing skids..
Consider a phantomrain.org wetsuit!! It gives me peace of mind, as well as battery security and I can see the thing better. Just a suggestion. Godspeed, Droniac (Selamat datang!)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98