DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New month

Anthonyk

Reactions
Well tomorrow makes five days into a new month. Wonder what DJI will throw at us this month.

Not quite that many....counting the DJI goggles and the 2 Sparks that I ordered I should be somewhere around 10ish. I did sell a few over the winter months. All told I have over 20 drones if you count the FPV racers that I build, along with a few fixed wings. At least once a month I pile everything in the back of my Jeep and fly them all over the course of 5 or so hours at an abandoned Naval airbase near me.

Not quite that many....counting the DJI goggles and the 2 Sparks that I ordered I should be somewhere around 10ish. I did sell a few over the winter months. All told I have over 20 drones if you count the FPV racers that I build, along with a few fixed wings. At least once a month I pile everything in the back of my Jeep and fly them all over the course of 5 or so hours at an abandoned Naval airbase near me.

Bring a few friends and have your own Top Gun competition at the Naval base.

Bring a few friends and have your own Top Gun competition at the Naval base.
Actually, a group of us over on the Northeast Regional thread do meet up there quite often. Here's one of the pics:
img_5429-jpg.3405

img_1406-jpg.4259

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe