DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MPP Owner

north6633

Reactions
Well I decided to pull the trigger on the Costco deal after much hand wringing. Being that this is my first real drone, I didn't know if the DJI Googles were worth it in the package, .

But I can say I really like the drone and the googles. The more I use the googles the more I like flying with them. After a near disaster in my back yard hitting the RTH button (trees and power lines and climbing to RTH altitude), I moved to a soccer field with the drone in beginners mode. Where the system limitations will literally not allow me to fly it into anything. Really has allowed me to focus on getting to know how all the drone responds and flys, especially with the goggles.

My first impression is why didn't I buy one sooner! Lots of fun! Getting some flight time in prior to this weekends rafting trip on the John Day. Hope to get some good shots there. Perfect trip for a beginner. Open country and great vistas.

Look forward to learning more about the MPP and drone piloting in general!

Well I decided to pull the trigger on the Costco deal after much hand wringing. Being that this is my first real drone, I didn't know if the DJI Googles were worth it in the package, .

But I can say I really like the drone and the googles. The more I use the googles the more I like flying with them. After a near disaster in my back yard hitting the RTH button (trees and power lines and climbing to RTH altitude), I moved to a soccer field with the drone in beginners mode. Where the system limitations will literally not allow me to fly it into anything. Really has allowed me to focus on getting to know how all the drone responds and flys, especially with the goggles.

My first impression is why didn't I buy one sooner! Lots of fun! Getting some flight time in prior to this weekends rafting trip on the John Day. Hope to get some good shots there. Perfect trip for a beginner. Open country and great vistas.

Congrats! You're always safest between 200-400'

Congratulations! You will enjoy. (But it is goggles, not googles.)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter