DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New multi-purpose and cheap charger for mavic mini

raulmavic

Reactions
Last edited:
Reactions: clackey
I’d probably opt for Mavic Mini charging base. No way that I’d let that non OEM ruin all my batteries.

I’d probably opt for Mavic Mini charging base. No way that I’d let that non OEM ruin all my batteries.
Charging base is a completely different animal. This is another parallel charger on the market. I have the YX which does 4 in 1 with no issue, as with other DJI batteries all the smarts are built in to the battery which makes these cheap "dumb" chargers possible. If DJI simply used naked LiPo's then I'd be more concerned about the type of charger used.

Reactions: Capt KO
Charging base is a completely different animal. This is another parallel charger on the market. I have the YX which does 4 in 1 with no issue, as with other DJI batteries all the smarts are built in to the battery which makes these cheap "dumb" chargers possible. If DJI simply used naked LiPo's then I'd be more concerned about the type of charger used.

4 in 1 as in it charges 4 batteries at the same time? that sounds like a heavy load.
Charging base charges 1 battery at a time with x% per minute.
Wouldnt these type of 3in1 charger charge all 3 batteries with a lower % per minute equalling the rough charging time as the charging base? Or did DJI purposefully lower the amp/minute?

At least for the parallel charger I use it charges batteries at same amperage/speed as the DJI charger but in parallel. Charger draws about 80W in full power or about 20w per battery.

If anything, I find the DJI charger allows the battery to heat up quite quickly while charging which isnt good for any LiIon/LiPo battery. With the charger I use the batteries are cool to touch throughout the entire charging process so this is a plus for the aftermarket chargers.

The YX charger also has removable cables so no cutting necessary for your DIY projects

I received my StartRC Mavic Mini car charger StartRC home page

I got three high quality Mavic Mini battery connectors for building a cable adaptor.

I succesfully charge/discharge/storage Mini batteries using an Smart Charger Thunder AC6, an IMAX B6 clone as you can see here:

R.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair