DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Oldie Just Arrived

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Gday Stu.
Where abouts in NSW are you based. If its somewhere i get to, id be happy to come by and visit an old fella. Maybe even arrange for an outing and some flying.
G'day Jack,
North West NSW. A small town of Narrabri. On the Newell Highway, roughly half way between Sydney and Brisbane. Well known for being the center of Aussie Cotton growing. You'd be more than welcome to call in for a cuppa. I've got the perfect flying area only a couple of hundred meters from my front door. It's a massive area, great for quads, planes and boats. I'll look forward to meeting you.

Warm regards Stu

G'day Jack,
North West NSW. A small town of Narrabri. On the Newell Highway, roughly half way between Sydney and Brisbane. Well known for being the center of Aussie Cotton growing. You'd be more than welcome to call in for a cuppa. I've got the perfect flying area only a couple of hundred meters from my front door. It's a massive area, great for quads, planes and boats. I'll look forward to meeting you.

Warm regards Stu

yea I know Narrabri, I go through there when driving down to a little town in Victoria, Wycheproof.
Possibly heading down that way in Sep so ill yell out when i do

• Love
Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N