DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot from Caribbean

Dandada

Reactions
Hi, I'm Dan, from an island in the caribbean. New in the drone world. I recently bought the Mavic Mini Fly More Deluxe bundle that came with a lot of extras - kinda jumped in the deep end here lmao. I've done about 3 flights so far on the MM and love it.
Hoping to contribute pics, experiences and tips to the community as I go.

peace

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

WELCOME, I should write this copy this and paste it accordingly. here it goes......

Welcome to the Pilots, as you can see this is a place for anyone that is Professional, Hobbyist, or just lurking... as you can see I wrote pilots because if you scroll down you can be a fan of any of the ones below. Me, myself I'm a fan of the MavicPilots, SparkPilots, AutelPilots and Tello.... There is one thing I have in common with all the Pilots I just named.. everyone of them educated me. There are many talented members and sometimes guests I learn from here and because of that I'm an educated well versed drone pilot. I can say that now because 2 years ago I could not.. So, take it from me ask if you don't know something and you would like to know the answer because 80+% of the times you will get it from here. To end this again with a welcome to the Pilots forum and learn, educate and progress you droning abilities. Many here will say There are no dumb questions to ask here. Because you may think its a dumb question but it just may be the question that may save you from injury or loss of property...

Hi, I'm Dan, from an island in the caribbean. New in the drone world. I recently bought the Mavic Mini Fly More Deluxe bundle that came with a lot of extras - kinda jumped in the deep end here lmao. I've done about 3 flights so far on the MM and love it.
Hoping to contribute pics, experiences and tips to the community as I go.

peace
Welcome to the forum and I'm excited to see some of your pics! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MM and have many fun flights. You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! Posts from the caribbean soon come!
Good, now since we all know each other how about letting us all come over for a drone flying weekend. I'll bring the soda and chips.....

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt