DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot from Central Arkansas

W5CI

Reactions
Have been wanting to get a drone for years and to me the price was prohibitive until the release of the Mavic Mini. Since receiving the Mini I have been flying around my place and Loving the Mini. it has everything I could ask for except collision avoidance. and the price is great for a drone with its features. I do have a private pilots license that I haven't keep updated for years. thanks for the add

Onward and Upward.....

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: Thomas B and W5CI
Have been wanting to get a drone for years and to me the price was prohibitive until the release of the Mavic Mini. Since receiving the Mini I have been flying around my place and Loving the Mini. it has everything I could ask for except collision avoidance. and the price is great for a drone with its features. I do have a private pilots license that I haven't keep updated for years. thanks for the add

Welcome W5CI,

I'm in the same boat as you. Except for the Private Pilot License, which is something I've wanted to do for years. Sorry about the Nautical reference on an Aviation related Forum. Hahaha! I've been thoroughly enjoying my Mini as well. Rainy weather has finally come to Northern California, so I'm flying in the house with the prop guards on. I'm sure you'll enjoy this Forum. There are a lot of knowledgeable and helpful Flyers here. Enjoy!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos