DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot from Central Valley, CA

GovGeek

Reactions
I'm hooked! :)

My wife is awesome, a few days ago she asks "Which drone have you been interested in?" and I tell her "the DJI Mavic Pro (w/Fly more bundle :rolleyes:) of course!" A few minutes later she says, done. Amazon should have it here a day after your birthday (9/3). JIMP, WOOHOO!

Of course, after pouring over this forum and tens of hours of YouTube videos learning about the how-to's and what gear everyone likes, I hit up Amazon preemptively buying extra batteries, chargers, lens tints, etc.

As expected there was a firmware update, and then diagnosing why the MP took out my home 2.4GHz wifi anytime it was on in the house. Charged all the batteries on my new simultaneous charger, and then did a pre-flight in the driveway to test everything before heading to a large wide-open park. Yesterday was our first flight lasting just over an hour of total flight time w/4 batteries!

My first VERY amateur video from Hunter's (AKA. Mavic Pro) 1st flight! (ignore the music, it's the only free one that long, LOL.)

Last edited:
Reactions: BIGLUG24 and SteveM
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

My wife is awesome, a few days ago she asks "Which drone have you been interested in?" and I tell her "the DJI Mavic Pro (w/Fly more bundle :rolleyes:) of course!" A few minutes later she says, done. Amazon should have it here a day after your birthday (9/3). JIMP, WOOHOO!

Of course, after pouring over this forum and tens of hours of YouTube videos learning about the how-to's and what gear everyone likes, I hit up Amazon preemptively buying extra batteries, chargers, lens tints, etc.

As expected there was a firmware update, and then diagnosing why the MP took out my home 2.4GHz wifi anytime it was on in the house. Charged all the batteries on my new simultaneous charger, and then did a pre-flight in the driveway to test everything before heading to a large wide-open park. Yesterday was our first flight lasting just over an hour of total flight time w/4 batteries!
Howdy from Wyoming GovGeek, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

My first VERY amateur video from Hunter's (AKA. Mavic Pro) 1st flight! (ignore the music, it's the only free one that long, LOL.)
Hi GovGeek Very nice first video and Thanks You said in your post that you had problems with the MP taking out your WiFi I have the same problem can you tell me how you fixed it Thanks.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329