DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot From East TN

Crewsn1

Reactions
Hello DJI Pilots and thanks for letting join. New to Drones and was looking for ways to enhance my photography. A lot of good information is here as I have been reading a lot of them. However, I'm still having difficulty in selecting a Android Tablet for better viewing. I have the new Samsung S20 Note Plus phone and it does very well but just small and hard to see. Prefer to add a tablet. There are not a lot of threads on here that I could find that are current on what Samsung Tablets or others will actually work without problems and has at least 4 gig of ram, GPS and Compass. Several discussions about the Samsung Tab A 8.4 (2020) version and a few on the Tab S6 Lite. Appreciate any help on recommendations that they know will actually work. I have the new DJI Mini 2. Also just noticed today DJI went up on the price!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome Crewsn1 from a fellow Southern redneck from Charlotte! I'm also considering an Android tablet. I'm currently using an el cheapo smartphone (Fresnel lens) enlarger (7 1/2") that I added a tapered sunscreen chute. It works fine in bright sun but thinking of an even larger screen in the future.

Stay well and Merry Christmas from Thailand!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo