DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot in Anchorage Alaska

Reactions
Mavic Pro 2 w/ smart controller
Hello everyone! Excited about becoming a new remote pilot and starting this new business here in Alaska. We look forward to participating amongst you talented pilots and learning as much as we can while sharing our experiences. Having knowledgeable and safe pilots is number one priority.

Thank you
The 49th Drone

Last edited:
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

OOOOOOOO another droner from AK. Welcome aboard, one can never get enough arial footage from the land of the Aurora Borealis. There is another droner from North Pole who hangs around here and shares the beauty of your land with us. I toured up there in '95 and I look forward to seeing some new sites as well as seme repeats from when I was up there.

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann, in Hurst, Texas!

You'll love the flexibility of vantage points an aerial camera platform affords--you'll get shots and videos you could only dream of before! I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon be upgrading to the Mini 3 Pro.

Spent a lot of time in Alaska, but not yet with my drone, Always liked it up there. Got around much of the state (SE, Interior, Denali, Kodiak, Barrow, Nome, St. Lawrence Island, Dutch Harbor). I'd like to to visit Kotzebue, and .drive the Dalton Hwy from FBanks to Prudhoe Bay. Maybe this summer.

We have over 150,000 members—including some from Alaska--who enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Most of the questions you'll have have already been addressed, and are easy to search. If you have NEW questions, just ask!

I attached a couple of links below, which will make learning piloting and photo/video skills easy.

Glad to have you with us!
Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

Hello everyone! Excited about becoming a new remote pilot and starting this new business here in Alaska.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

From your Avatar it appears that you are a Professional, True? If so, you can put some of those qualifications and your web site into your Signature Block… Does this graphic seem familiar, I think I copied it off your Linkedin posting…

ak.png

As they say, "Inquiring Minds Want to Know…"

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly Safe!

Welcome to the forum from NW Montana. Some of my favorite fishing spots are in the Kenai Peninsula between Soldotna & Homer. Ninilchik in particular although it’s a shame the razor clams have been decimated the whole 50 mile stretch of clam gulch!

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann, in Hurst, Texas!

You'll love the flexibility of vantage points an aerial camera platform affords--you'll get shots and videos you could only dream of before! I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon be upgrading to the Mini 3 Pro.

Spent a lot of time in Alaska, but not yet with my drone, Always liked it up there. Got around much of the state (SE, Interior, Denali, Kodiak, Barrow, Nome, St. Lawrence Island, Dutch Harbor). I'd like to to visit Kotzebue, and .drive the Dalton Hwy from FBanks to Prudhoe Bay. Maybe this summer.

We have over 150,000 members—including some from Alaska--who enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Most of the questions you'll have have already been addressed, and are easy to search. If you have NEW questions, just ask!

I attached a couple of links below, which will make learning piloting and photo/video skills easy.

Glad to have you with us!
Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

Thank you

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

From your Avatar it appears that you are a Professional, True? If so, you can put some of those qualifications and your web site into your Signature Block… Does this graphic seem familiar, I think I copied it off your Linkedin posting…

View attachment 163418

As they say, "Inquiring Minds Want to Know…"

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly Safe!
Thank you.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada