DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot in DFW, Texas

Version3

Reactions
Here from Dallas-Fort Worth, I'm a recent convert from 3DR and I'm really enjoying the few hours I've had my Mavic Air out and about.

Looking forward to learning the nuances of this aircraft, and getting the most out of it.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Here from Dallas-Fort Worth, I'm a recent convert from 3DR and I'm really enjoying the few hours I've had my Mavic Air out and about.

Looking forward to learning the nuances of this aircraft, and getting the most out of it.
Howdy from Wyoming @Version3 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome from Chicago. Mavic Pilots Forum, is a very useful tool to help you gain
knowledge and confidence. Happy Hovering.

I guess I didn't have updates turned on... because I missed notifications of all of these welcome messages. Thanks all!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka