DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot in Town

asitton

Reactions
After deliberating getting a drone for almost a year, the mavic came out and seemed to meet all expectations I had in a drone. I am a photographer and have always been yearning to get into the aerial photography/videography and even just to fly the thing itself. My mavic is set to come next week after ordering over a month ago and I can't wait to get it in the air and start learning. As a beginner in the quad world, does anyone have any good advice for me as someone who has used the mavic and knows its quirks and what I should look for and watch out for while learning and using it for the first time? Thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.

Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: asitton
Read the manual and watch YouTube videos. If I could give you 1 piece of advice it would be to be in a very open area on your first flight. Make sure there are not any obstructions close by. Have fun most of all! The Mavic is an awesome first drone.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: asitton
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.

Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Already watched tons of videos in excitement for the drone to come. I think I have a good handle on the basics. Ready to take it for a test run. Thanks for the welcome!

~AS

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

does anyone have any good advice for me as someone who has used the mavic and knows its quirks and what I should look for and watch out for while learning and using it for the first time?
Download, read, and fully understand the Mavic manual before your first flight. You can download it from the Mavic downloads page. Fly in a location that's free of all obstacles until you're comfortable flying your Mavic. And, check out the tips at MavicHelp.com.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum asitton . :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys