DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot questions, sorry if already posted!

Duggy

Reactions
MA, RTH selected, Go sport mode as strong wind problems, will it still stay in RTH mode?

Apart from less noise, any advantage with prop. change to alternative props ?

Have worked out how to download video/photos to iPhone from DJI4 app. Have bought USB to lighting connector lead, try to download pics/ video to iPhone or iPad, says too much data, using card reader .Nothing at all showing from drone to iPhone/pad using lead,
Thanks in advance for any advice

So, I'll try to translate the cryptical sentences into questions and also will try to give some answers:

You have a Mavic Air and for what ever reason, you pushed "RTH" to get the drone back home. To give the drone some extra power fighting against the wind, you change mode into "sport" and now you wonder, if it still will return to home as instructed.
If this is your question, yes it will.

The videos/photos in the DJI4 app are low quality. The "real" stuff is in the drone, either in its internal memory or on the SD-Card you use (if at all). I alway take out the SD-card and use the reader but never store unedited material on my phone or tablet. Recordings are copied to an external "working volume" to be edited and to an external backup volume to be safed. Never had a problem with the amount of data, just the nerv-wrecking fact that android (as windows) cut files into smaller portions wit a max of about 4,5 GB.

So, I'll try to translate the cryptical sentences into questions and also will try to give some answers:

You have a Mavic Air and for what ever reason, you pushed "RTH" to get the drone back home. To give the drone some extra power fighting against the wind, you change mode into "sport" and now you wonder, if it still will return to home as instructed.
If this is your question, yes it will.

The videos/photos in the DJI4 app are low quality. The "real" stuff is in the drone, either in its internal memory or on the SD-Card you use (if at all). I alway take out the SD-card and use the reader but never store unedited material on my phone or tablet. Recordings are copied to an external "working volume" to be edited and to an external backup volume to be safed. Never had a problem with the amount of data, just the nerv-wrecking fact that android (as windows) cut files into smaller portions wit a max of about 4,5 GB.
Thanks Olav, sorry if i confused you. You answered my main question regarding RTH with strong headwind. My first proper drone, so will continue to ask ,possibility daft questions to hopefully protect my new MA . Thanks again,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trekfrk