DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot

Layer86

Reactions
Still waiting on my Mavic Pro but it should be arriving soon...are there any suggestions and/or advice that anyone would recommend to avoid problems during the first few flights? I'm new to quadcopters, and any advice would be very helpful and appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

are there any suggestions and/or advice that anyone would recommend to avoid problems during the first few flights?
Here are a few to get you started:
  • Download, read, and fully understand the Mavic manual before your first flight. You can download the manual from the Mavic downloads page.
  • Don't attempt to fly inside your house or inside other small spaces.
  • Fly outside in a wide open area free of all trees and other obstacles until you're comfortable flying.
  • Check out the tips at MavicHelp.com.

Reactions: Layer86
Read the docs that @msinger provided and do some searches on YouTube for "Mavic Pro" and watch some of the setup/review videos so you can get a good understanding of the aircraft as well as the issues others have run into. If you take the time to learn now while you are waiting (which it looks like you are) you will have a much better and less frustrating experience when it arrives and you are anxious to get it in the air.

Reactions: Layer86

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven