Join Us Now

New product: Mavic Air Battery Car Charger

fstop.labs

Reactions
Our Mavic Air Car Chargers are here!

We have two styles:
One that charges 2 batteries + controller/phone
One that charges 1 battery + controller/phone

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B78K9R7/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?keywords=DJI+Mavic+Air+Car+Charger+Accessories

DM if you're interested in testing out our mavic air accessories!

615GAVc5eiL._SL1200_.jpg

Reactions: BennyB
Might have to order one of these,, one of my peeves with the MA is the **** charger!

So in looking at the next-to-last picture in the Amazon listing (the one with the charger at a 45 degree angle and looking at the side with the specifications written on it), there're some odd artifacts along the bottom edge of the panel with the writing on it. What am I seeing there?

I also notice some odd artifacts along other edges of the same raised panel (both the side with the writing as well as the side without the writing). Is the surface very shiny and the artifacts are just reflections? It almost looks like that raised piece is glued on and the artifacts are traces of glue.

What's approximate charge time for a single battery? Is charge time reduced with the two batteries on the dual charger, or does it charge simultaneously?

What's approximate charge time for a single battery? Is charge time reduced with the two batteries on the dual charger, or does it charge simultaneously?

Never mind, should've read the product description on Amazon. Ordered!

• 3 in 1 Car Battery Charger Accessories for the DJI Mavic Air Drone, includes intelligent battery and USB charging ports. Dual charge ports allows simultaneously parallel charging to two mavic air batteries.
  • Wide range of inputs, 12-16V, charging output: 13.05V at 2.5A, with a 2A USB port.
  • It will charge two mavic air batteries in around 40-60 minutes as well as a controller or phone.

Ordered mine, just wish there was a cheaper-than-DJI alternative for multiple battery wall charging...

Do you have Amazon? Search on Mavic Air charger.

Doh - there wasn't anything a week or two ago. Guess I need to pay more attention. Thanks!

I don't see the dual battery version anywhere on amazon. Your post goes to the single battery version and nothing comes up in the searches.

Hi folks,

What’s been the experience of charging so far? Worth parting with hard earned money?

Thanks,

Ray

We have two styles:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B78K9R7/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?keywords=DJI+Mavic+Air+Car+Charger+Accessories

615GAVc5eiL._SL1200_.jpg
Do

We have two styles:

615GAVc5eiL._SL1200_.jpg
chaps - do you sell this in UK?

Hi folks,

What’s been the experience of charging so far? Worth parting with hard earned money?

Thanks,

Ray

Worked great for me the other day.

So what are your opinions so far since purchasing the charger? I know it’s been a few months since the last post so I figured an update on performance and issues would be nice for those coming in on the forum such as myself. In the market for a reliable charger too.

I used it last weekend on a drive in the mountains, filming a river. Worked great to charge batteries between stops.

This is on my wishlist.

I do have one question, I assume DJI will not support any warranty issues with the batteries if they can prove that you didn't use a DJI charger. With their "smart" charger can they actually tell which charger was used?

That I cannot speak to.

I just bought an 25$ 250w inverter with the charger/hub from fly more package and used that to charge while out and about in the car. I figure it's a bit more useful as I could use it to power other things instead of just buying a dedicated car charger for the drone.

Does this mean that the charger works only while the car engine is running?
That all depends on your car's 12v plug. I have one that is always hot while 2nd one only when running or on acc. Charger works well, MA battery lights go out when fully charged.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada