DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New propellers

I'd like color options for the aesthetics but the noise doesn't bother me one bit.

Don't be silly...of course, I believe you.

The concept just goes against what I was led to believe about replacing as "matched pair".

But i also once believed in Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus.
Ok, sorry for my response. Anyway, if you change the diagonally opposite props as a pair.... they’d be matched ?

Here’s the link to the DJI store

DJI MA2 Props

Last edited:
When I buy from DJI one pair of propellers for my M2P I get a box with 4 propeller blades connected two by two (one set marked with a white circle). So I think two blades form one propeller, also when they are not connected like I believe is the case with the MA2.

I doubt there are any advantages.

They have identical numbering and markings same as the DJI version.

Probably come from the same factory. As I said, I purchased for the different color tips. DJI props on the right in the pic.
View attachment 107093

I like those gold tips!

the mavic Air 2 is ridiculously quiet as it is, I don't see the need for aftermarket blades.
Perhaps if you are used to other louder drones then I understand. But as some others have mentioned even at 100 meters up I can still clearly hear a distinct high pitch buzz.

What I looking to do is film wild life in my area without having them take off immediately.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
Perhaps if you are used to other louder drones then I understand. But as some others have mentioned even at 100 meters up I can still clearly hear a distinct high pitch buzz.

What I looking to do is film wild life in my area without having them take off immediately.

hehe Saw some deer about 200 yards away, so I thought I'd try flying my spark over there. As soon as the motors started, the deer booked for the woods! Didn't have MA2 last summer.

Reactions: pelagic_one

Understood.

I could see that.

But there's always post zoom, and in 4k, 200% is easy.

Agreed. While they are quieter than other drones they are still loud. You can make out that hornet buzzing sound even 400' up.

I’m really not sure what sort of ‘silent mode’ miracle is being expected here. As I suggested way back, the only way you’re going to get the level of noise you seem to be asking for is to turn the motors off (but not a good idea)

Attachments

• 20200601_142130.jpg
    20200601_142130.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: Blackhawk1964
Master Airscrew expects to have their MA2 Stealth props available sometime soon, but I agree that the MA2 is already relatively quiet. The Stealth props on my M2P actually sound a little louder (to me) than my MA2’s OEM props.

With the original Mavic Air, the Stealth props reduced both decibel level and pitch, which minimized the “angry hornets” noise. I‘m not altogether convinced that the MA2 needs silencing.
I had the same experience with my Air and agree the Air 2 is much quieter. Maybe with the Master Airscrew props it will be totally silent! ;)

Reactions: pelagic_one
? Maybe. Actually I have quite few wild animals near my home, so it would be nice to be able to film them a little closer up without scaring them away
Let me translate this....Maybe. Actually I have a few wild girls near my home, so it would be nice to film them a lot closer up without scaring them away.

LOL, joking you....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RYNOGOD