DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Skins from DecalGirl

What do youn think about the decals from BigLampDesign? I like this typ, but i`m a little bit afraid that there are some metall flacks inside the vinyl that maybe had a negativ effect for the GPS System.

I haven't heard any complaints regarding this type of decal. Dronewraps also has/had similar type...and I haven't heard any negatives from them either.

D6764F0C-A7AE-4B2E-988F-12A6AB14D9C6.jpeg Great looking skin from the OP. Wanted to go to DecalGirl myself but they weren’t delivering to the UK at the time so went to Drone Wrap instead. Pleased with the outcome and it keeps the birds away but already considering a change so will give DG a try.

Let me know how long the skins go before you start getting air bubbles

Had mine a few months now and love the thing
4dfe9d4fb1f3e547a420de304cbbc435.jpg
51102dfa0abcfe087ccb0b491c7c7fb0.jpg

Iron man’s drone heheheh

Reactions: Skycom and badbiggz
I bought a decal of an Eagle and flag. Can't seem to find it on the web site right now. I was surprised at how poorly some of the lines / stripes lined up. They should have been better and to install so that screw holes align properly means that the stripes will not align properly. I like the look but am disappointed in the overall quality. No instructions provided at all as to which decal goes where so I started with the battery because that is easy to align (4 lights and a button) and then worked from there. Eventually I found the short video on the web site that was partially helpful. I think the concept of the decals is good but there are some cracks in the details when you get to intricate designs.Battery.jpg Drone1.jpg Drone2.jpg Drone3.jpg

Reactions: Skycom
There’s also another decal shop 247skins in Vegas They also sell on amazon

I just wrote to them I’ve purchased many phantom skins but didn’t know they didn’t have mavic I’ll see if they will in future

Is that the digital camo I used that on my phantoms How do you like it’s

Finally received my skins from DecalGirl last night. Took the time today to pimp my drone! Thought I’d share. I think it turned out great and the application of the skins were easy!

92da95f7d7a8fcffe4c773ffcd41837a.jpg
Too funny, I just applied my skin from decal girl. Exact same skin lol

Attachments

• 20180909_015611.jpg
    20180909_015611.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
I just received this one. Very very happy. Comes with skins for three (3) batteries as well as the controller. I would also like to mention that there was a slight shipping issue and Decal Girl totally 100% gave me all my money back and re shipped a new one free... I was shocked. Awesome customer service is all I can say. Plus, it's a kick-butt skin.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180905-154443_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180905-154443_Gallery.jpg
    436.7 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: Drone_guy
I just received this one. Very very happy. Comes with skins for three (3) batteries as well as the controller. I would also like to mention that there was a slight shipping issue and Decal Girl totally 100% gave me all my money back and re shipped a new one free... I was shocked. Awesome customer service is all I can say. Plus, it's a kick-butt skin.

Looks nice! I like the dirty look of it. I bought the "Dystopia" one from Decal Girl because it had that "aged..been through some sheet" look.

I wish I could find a decent WW2 plane skin. I'm working on a P-51 skin in Inkscape.....then I'm going to use the Decal Girl customizer to print it. If anybody knows of any WW2 plane skins let me know plz...might save me some work.

djimp-dystopia.jpg

Attachments

• 20180909_191441_resized.jpg
    20180909_191441_resized.jpg
    606.1 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Bob in Savannah
Looks nice! I like the dirty look of it. I bought the "Dystopia" one from Decal Girl because it had that "aged..been through some sheet" look.

I wish I could find a decent WW2 plane skin. I'm working on a P-51 skin in Inkscape.....then I'm going to use the Decal Girl customizer to print it. If anybody knows of any WW2 plane skins let me know plz...might save me some work.

djimp-dystopia.jpg
Oh that looks good, too! I just got in. .. It's sunset.. From running 5000' out with no wind over marsh at about 150' high... 3 times.. 3 batteries. . All returning with right at 67-70% battery... I've been kinda learning and "testing" her.. I think I'm ready to take some picks now.. I'm super happy.. I think I have a stable device. Lol. I love my skin... Yours too!

Attachments

• 20180909_195257.jpg
    20180909_195257.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Reactions: Drone_guy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member