DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New sticker for the back window of the car

Nice! Hopefully it doesn't draw attention to your car to be a target for drone theft o_O
Never has me but don't live in a high crime area .
FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kinsey
Nice graphics, Dirk!
You talking my skin on rebel ..thanks . I have almost the same on Dixie ,my other P3 . Is a rebel flag .
Got em at decalgal.com I think is the name . She does skins for anything and does em for the Phantoms .
You take your picture and place it in template and go from there . Not high and have really stuck .
Got this thing about that flag being in Mississippi :)
dixie and rebel (2).JPG Now me done went all OT ,sorry Kinsey :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: kinsey and Fplvert
You talking my skin on rebel ..thanks . I have almost the same on Dixie ,my other P3 . Is a rebel flag .
Got em at decalgal.com I think is the name . She does skins for anything and does em for the Phantoms .
You take your picture and place it in template and go from there . Not high and have really stuck .
Got this thing about that flag being in Mississippi :)
View attachment 317 Now me done went all OT ,sorry Kinsey :oops:

Dirkclod, what are the yellow things on your 2 drones's leg ?

Those are pontoon floating recovery lines I think, if you have a splashdown these float free and have a line attached to the quad so you can pull it up, forget how long the line is.

Last edited:
Reactions: RAFALE
Dirkclod, what are the yellow things on your 2 drones's leg ?
Getterback's . Have used them for years on a few of my highend rods and they do work .
I fly over water a lot .71iPSb5jfQL__SX522_.jpg Takes a few minutes to deploy but at least ya can get it back :)

Those are pontoon floating recovery lines I think, if you have a splashdown these float free and have a line attached to the quad so you can pull it up, forget how long the line is.
I'm sorry Rider I just saw the flag and answered,didn't see you had . My bad :oops:

Reactions: RAFALE

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa