DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Swedish flyer here!

Welcome to the forum from Sandy Springs, GA.. I also fly an MA2 and have many fun flights. You will find all sorts of support and assistance here. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to our Forum, from the friendly skies of Texas!

You picked a winner in the MA2. Lots of neat stuff to shoot all over Scandinavia! Got to confess, that the first (and only) time I was in SWE, I had to drive on the "wrong" side of the road (1963). People were so friendly! Been wanting to return ever since.

When you need help, there are over 100,000 of us here to provide guidance as you grow as a pilot and photographer. Just ask!

Fly safe, fly smart, fly FCC (I didn't say that)!

Glad you've joined us!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to our Forum, from the friendly skies of Texas!

You picked a winner in the MA2. Lots of neat stuff to shoot all over Scandinavia! Got to confess, that the first (and only) time I was in SWE, I had to drive on the "wrong" side of the road (1963). People were so friendly! Been wanting to return ever since.

When you need help, there are over 100,000 of us here to provide guidance as you grow as a pilot and photographer. Just ask!

Fly safe, fly smart, fly FCC (I didn't say that)!

Glad you've joined us!

That changed in ’67, we have been driving on the ”correct” side of the road ever since :)

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. I feel your excitement, about having a new drone to fly. One of the things I have been sharing is to know how your drone functions, before flying long distances. And practicing RTH, very important button. Had to learn from different sources, one of them is this forum. I signed up for a on line course, from a drone school. Which teaches, you BASIC things about drones, helped answer questions like when do you use the pause button? You did get a Manuel with your drone, but many of us read through it in a hurry, skip topics, myself included. So, to save you a lot of grief,
encourage you not to press any buttons, unless you are sure as what the results going to be. For instances, the RTH feature. You have 3 different features to select from, which one are you going to choose? Anyway, some food for thought. Fly safely and carefully.

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. I feel your excitement, about having a new drone to fly. One of the things I have been sharing is to know how your drone functions, before flying long distances. And practicing RTH, very important button. Had to learn from different sources, one of them is this forum. I signed up for a on line course, from a drone school. Which teaches, you BASIC things about drones, helped answer questions like when do you use the pause button? You did get a Manuel with your drone, but many of us read through it in a hurry, skip topics, myself included. So, to save you a lot of grief,
encourage you not to press any buttons, unless you are sure as what the results going to be. For instances, the RTH feature. You have 3 different features to select from, which one are you going to choose? Anyway, some food for thought. Fly safely and carefully.

Thank you for the welcome and your tips!

Decided last week that I was gonna get into drones and read everything religiously before I got delivery. Now I am taking my time, flying in open places...slowly :)

Offtopic, I lived in Chicago for a while in the 90’s, if the world is not still in total apocalypse mode I’ll be visiting with the family in September! Got a wedding to go to in Grand rapids.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre