DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new tablet will not connect????

mikemoose55

Reactions
frustrated as all heck...bought a new tablet RCA running Android 6.0 same as my other new tablet which is a PRO 12 running same Android 6.0.
the pro12 works OK with go4
the RCA tablet runs go4 but will not connect, go 4 shows disconnected??
did several downloads , google store, mirror site and couple more I don't even remember, same result will not connect.
Tried every thing I know it simply does not connect on the RCA tablet. Again the other tablet is just fine , simply is too big to fly with at 12 inches.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
mikemoose55

Last edited:
My Galaxy Tab A (not sure which Android version) will not work unless I first start the controller, plug in the tablet, then restart the tablet. I then unfold the Mavic and turn it on. I also run tablet in airplane mode and have no other apps running.

Having had similar issues before - the cure for me was a dialog box that popped up in Android, but got hidden behind the Go4 app. It's asking permission for the Go4 app to use the incoming USB connection. Until I granted it permission - it would not connect. Try closing the Go4 app by backing out of it to see if that dialog box is hiding in the background.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest