DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to commercial drone operation

Adam240

Reactions
Hi all thanks in advance
I have just passed my pfco license and I am really confused with how to obtain permission from local properties that are not under your control( within 50m of your flight ) so if I need to take pictures of a house for an estate agent but one person says they are not happy with me flying then I will never get any work done. How do all you get around this? Or what forms do you provide people to look though.
Thanks for your help

Hi all thanks in advance
I have just passed my pfco license and I am really confused with how to obtain permission from local properties that are not under your control( within 50m of your flight ) so if I need to take pictures of a house for an estate agent but one person says they are not happy with me flying then I will never get any work done. How do all you get around this? Or what forms do you provide people to look though.
Thanks for your help
Good question as I too will be testing for my Part 107 license soon. I'll bet this question is a good question for the Commercial Drone Pilots Forum.

WELCOME to the forum :)

The best way to deal with a situation like that would be to explain to them (and the other neighbors around the selling property) what you are doing, and let them know they can be present to observe, and to see the final results of your shoot. Showing them that you were focused on the selling property, and not their property, it may give them a better feeling about it.

Reactions: BigAl07

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev