DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to DJI Fly, Can't figure out how to change between "Pages" or Screens

CooperTowle

Reactions
I have used Litchi for both my Sparks & My Platinum, I am now Forced to use the Fly App.
While I am flying & I go to Video-Quick Shots, I can't figure out have to go back to just regular flight, I don't see a back button..
Thanks for any help
<COOP>

Didn’t watch the whole thing, but this guy is pretty good. So, not sure if what you need is there.
Google is your friend.

Seem to focus on the setting up of the Drone more than the actual flying, I've watched a few similar to this..
Thanks
<Coop>

Reactions: Starz
Having both Litchi and DJI running at the same time is asking for trouble. They both attempt to connect to the controller and thru it to the drone. It is as dangerous as having 2 people attempt to drive the same car at the same time.

Reactions: OldGuy
Having both Litchi and DJI running at the same time is asking for trouble. They both attempt to connect to the controller and thru it to the drone. It is as dangerous as having 2 people attempt to drive the same car at the same time.
Thanks , But I am not running both Apps since Litchi is not for Mavic Air 2
All I'm trying to do is, Say I'm using Rocket or Orbit or 1 of the other Intelligent Flights, how do I get out of those modes and go back to FPV?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs