DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to Mavic, (possible) speed issue

Billybanana75

Reactions
I purchased my mav used but in great condition. I am wondering if anyone knows if there is a setting that might prohibit the mav from going top speed. I am not in beginner mode and it seemed to me like there was no wind this evening and I was having a hard time reaching 10 mph. I did not bother to switch to sport mode.

Maybe it was windy up at 300 feet but flying in reverse in the same direction I was able to go faster.
This was only my 2nd flight but my first real flight. My first flight was just a quick out of the box test flight up and down in the backyard.

I will play with the craft some more this week and see how it does. I just figured I'd ask if anyone knows of any speed restrictor setting?

Thanks

Reactions: joejaxvic123
You could always downgrade your firmware to .700 and increase your top speed like I did with mine. There is a tutorial on YouTube that explains how. I had mine up to 48.3mph in super sport mode, and after it gets repaired I'll play with the parameters again and make it able to be switched into forced atti mode, where I have the parameter set to reach 85mph top speed.

Reactions: Billybanana75
You could always downgrade your firmware to .700 and increase your top speed like I did with mine. There is a tutorial on YouTube that explains how. I had mine up to 48.3mph in super sport mode, and after it gets repaired I'll play with the parameters again and make it able to be switched into forced atti mode, where I have the parameter set to reach 85mph top speed.

wow...... was told once you reach 77mph during a thuderstorm you should be able to go back in time
and if that happen... Buy apple stock.....your welcome.! ......cR
wait something something Delorean something something .....never mind........

wow...... was told once you reach 77mph during a thuderstorm you should be able to go back in time
and if that happen... Buy apple stock.....your welcome.! ......cR
wait something something Delorean something something .....never mind........
Bahahahaaaa...wait...I thought it was 88mph...surely 77mph would put you in a time warp limbo...

Reactions: charliesRig
I am guessing it was O.A.. I turned that off and she goes right up to 22mph + in the wind

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky