DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to Mavic Pro 2 input from Anafi

Thanev

Reactions
Hi everyone!
After a month of frustrating communication or (lack of),and because Parrot has crapped on anyone in Canada for ANY service,I have decided to go with the Mavic Pro2.Don't get me wrong,I had over 140 excellent flights and got wonderful footage from the Anafi.But there is NO customervservic
A big part of my buying decision was a highly rated repair depot in Calgary that I know I can contact should the need arise.
Is there anyone in this forum that can offer insights coming from the Anafi to the Pro 2.(Software,camera,support,etc.)
I realise they are apples to oranges,but would enjoy hearing from anyone on this comparison.
I do have my work cut out ahead of me as I intend to read everything I can in this forum,as well as other info.on the web.
Thank you!

Reactions: Hauptmann
I have an Anafi and a Mavic Pro. I haven't had any issues with either other than initially with the Anafi controller that was replaced by Parrot (Best Buy). I think the operating software for Parrot is simpler and I especially like the flight plan software. After the initial set-up I have never had to calibrate the Anafi while the MP seems to require compass calibration before each flight even though there is no change in location.

As far as differences in flight dynamics and photo/video quality, I don't have enough experience experimenting with all of the options to really provide a comparison. I like flying both. The Anafi is much quieter but the MP isn't obnoxiously loud. The signal quality is much better on the MP (Occusync vs Wifi) so I can venture out further with the MP without signal issues and since it's larger can keep it in VLOS at a greater distance. I also like the audible alerts with the MP controller so I don't have to look at the controller as much.

Sorry to hear about your issues with Parrot and hope you get to enjoy a lot of hours flying your new MP2.

Onward and Upwards.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ralph.smith.mckenzie@gmai