DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to the scene... Advice? Suggestions?

Watch videos, practice, shoot videos, see what you like or don't like about them, repeat. LOTS

Just purchased my MA2 with fly more combo, and a 4th battery. I have been watching this thing for months considering it and have finally pulled the trigger. I registered with FAA, checked for air space restrictions, and brought it to the open fields and basically zipped around for a couple hours, learning the features and getting used to controls. I enjoy travel and intend to bring this along to capture areas I visit. Obviously as a beginner, there is an enormous amount of info that I do not know yet. I'm trying to learn what a flight log is and how to use it, what causes my video feed to randomly freeze when I get near this hill, along with other things that all of you probably learned a long time ago. So, from some of you pros in here, what advice or tips, or important lessons learned or need-to-knows would you give to someone that is new to the hobby?

Just starting out. With a MA2. Good choice [emoji106] your starting out on the right foot. Good luck [emoji256]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54