BaldyBoyBilly

Reactions
For Sale $1790, Inc Shipping to Lower 48

New, Unopened DJI Mavic 3

Includes:
  • Care Refresh (see details below)
  • New, Unopened DJI RC
  • New, Unopened Single Battery Charger and Cables
  • New Set of DJI Props (on the aircraft)
  • New Battery With Zero Charge Cycles
  • Foam Gimbal Support
  • Mavic 3 Storage Cover
  • DJI Set of 4 ND Filters (ND4 damaged)
I’m selling this new M3 along with the items listed above as I've purchased a M3Pro.

This M3 was just received through DJI Care Refresh after I crashed my prior M3. The ND4 filter was on the camera and it has a scratch on the lens (may still be useable?).

I have included a screen shot showing my purchase of the 2-Year, 3 Replacement Units Care Refresh on 4-16-22. There is one replacement remaining and can be used until 4-16-24. Upon the sale, I will arrange for the Care Refresh to be bound to this Mavic 3 (the drone may need to be unboxed and started to accomplish the binding process).

If you’re considering buying a new Mavic 3, this package contains everything needed to start flying but at a reduced price, along with the security of just under 11 months of Care Refresh.
IMG_3154.jpegIMG_3156.jpegIMG_3162.jpegIMG_3159.jpegIMG_3160.jpegScreenshot 2023-06-03 at 4.04.51 PM.pngIMG_3155.jpeg

Includes:
  • New, Unopened DJI RC
  • Foam Gimbal Support
  • Mavic 3 Storage Cover
I’m selling this new M3 along with the items listed above as I've purchased a M3Pro.

This M3 was just received through DJI Care Refresh after I crashed my prior M3. The ND4 filter was on the camera and it has a scratch on the lens (may still be useable?).

I have included a screen shot showing my purchase of the 2-Year, 3 Replacement Units Care Refresh on 4-16-22. There is one replacement remaining and can be used until 4-16-24. Upon the sale, I will arrange for the Care Refresh to be bound to this Mavic 3 (the drone may need to be unboxed and started to accomplish the binding process).

If you’re considering buying a new Mavic 3, this package contains everything needed to start flying but at a reduced price, along with the security of just under 11 months of Care Refresh.
View attachment 164890View attachment 164892View attachment 164898View attachment 164893View attachment 164894View attachment 164897View attachment 164891

Includes:
  • New, Unopened DJI RC
  • Foam Gimbal Support
  • Mavic 3 Storage Cover

View attachment 164890View attachment 164892View attachment 164898View attachment 164893View attachment 164894View attachment 164897View attachment 164891
Hello Did they send you a new replacement or a refurbished replacement? Also is it RID COMPLIANT? Very interested Thanks oman
ps enjoy the Pro

Last edited:
Dji shipped me a brand new Mavic 3, in a retail box with plastic wrap. This is not a refurb.

Yes, it is RID compliant.

Please let me know what other questions I can answer for you.

Includes:
  • New, Unopened DJI RC
  • Foam Gimbal Support
  • Mavic 3 Storage Cover

SOLD

• Love
Reactions: Oman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member