DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New update odd RTH issue.

vizzo

Reactions
Solved*********

I am an idiot,

I updated last night and went to fly it today. Checked all my settings first, every setting that changed was put back to what I had before. Now when I initiate RTH and if I am above my RTH altitude setting the Mavic just wants to land where it is. Basically like when you are within the 20m from home. But if I am below that altitude setting RTH climbs up and works normally. Also when RTH landing now I get the landing protection will be disabled for this landing while all my collision settings are turned on, It's clear blue skies out right now.

Any Ideas?

Last edited:
So I did the new firmware update yesterday on my DJI Maverick Pro and now for some reason it's saying the aircraft needs to be linked it will not let me take off or anything else it keeps saying the firmware needs to be updated but I did it any help would be appreciated someone said I need to download the software on a computer will that fix it?

How did you solve it?
Basically , I only downloaded the update and never actually installed it. I did however do the NFZ update first and it did complete. I think there was some miss match or something. As soon I updated to .1000 everything worked perfectly. I figured it out when I went back into the app and it told me I had successfully downloaded the update and I clicked on it and it gave me the option to install. I have only had the Mavic 2 weeks.

Vizzo, thanks. I'm a newbie too with only two flights - so far, so good. Will do the 1000 update prior to next flight.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User