DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Update

bat123

Reactions
Well waiting for three months to arrive back into the states I did the latest software update and now I have
"Downward Vision Sensor Calibration Error. Precision Hovering and Landing Protection may fail"
Recalibrate Vision System by using DJI Assistant 2, or use DJI GO for ur gent issue.

I had no issues with first calibration when I got the drone just appeared after update.
I flew and landed with no problems but Return Home did not operate.

I could not find DJI Assistant 2 and DJI Go kept kicking me to the DJI GO 4 down load.

Can anyone help?

Well waiting for three months to arrive back into the states I did the latest software update and now I have
"Downward Vision Sensor Calibration Error. Precision Hovering and Landing Protection may fail"
Recalibrate Vision System by using DJI Assistant 2, or use DJI GO for ur gent issue.

I had no issues with first calibration when I got the drone just appeared after update.
I flew and landed with no problems but Return Home did not operate.

I could not find DJI Assistant 2 and DJI Go kept kicking me to the DJI GO 4 down load.

Can anyone help?
What drone?
Software - you mean DJI Go?
Firmware of drone?
Version of DJI Assistant?
Download assistant here - Mavic Pro– Specs, FAQ, Tutorials and Downloads

Well I think you guy's got this covered :)
ThumbswayupThumbswayup

Reactions: InvisibleName
Thanks guys, got the Dji Assistant working finally (After 2nd mini usb cable) and after a fair amount of aggravation I got the Vision Calibration calibrated and the Mavic is now a happy camper. I plan to fly tomorrow with a fully operational drone.

Thanks again!!!

Thanks guys, got the Dji Assistant working finally (After 2nd mini usb cable) and after a fair amount of aggravation I got the Vision Calibration calibrated and the Mavic is now a happy camper. I plan to fly tomorrow with a fully operational drone.

Thanks again!!!
Great result! Glad we could help. Have a great flight

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada