DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New video shot today!

WenatcheeMavicFlights

Reactions
Hey guys and gals!

Finally got a break in the weather, so I took advantage of it and got my Mavic Pro in the air. Sadly I did not have my filter on correctly for the polarizing to be affective, so it’s a bit washed in places. Anyway I hope you enjoy it!

EDIT: New link with 4K resolution, rather than 720P

Last edited:
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS......
WOW! Thank you so much! Really appreciate the kind words! It’s comments like these that can really motivate and inspire to better my flying! Thanks again

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Thank you all for checking out my video! I removed the old link and posted a new one.
For some reason the old one only uploaded at 720P, new one is in 4K
Thank you!

THAT is simply beautiful and something to be proud of. I’m going to have a look on YT at the rest of your uploads. Thanks for sharing. Peter

THAT is simply beautiful and something to be proud of. I’m going to have a look on YT at the rest of your uploads. Thanks for sharing. Peter
Thank you so much! Really means a lot! Happy flying!

Beautiful spot and nicely done.

The wash is fine, nobody is perfect.It doesn't have to be a million dollar video. Just adjust on your camera settings.Contrast on -2 is what they are saying on youtube, course many other settings.Just do what you can do,It looks great, you don't have to be a Hollywood director.

The wash is fine, nobody is perfect.It doesn't have to be a million dollar video. Just adjust on your camera settings.Contrast on -2 is what they are saying on youtube, course many other settings.Just do what you can do,It looks great, you don't have to be a Hollywood director.
Thank you so much! I totally agree, I’m just trying to make it as nice as I can, but you are baolutely right!
I am obviously still learning, I’ve only been flying since August, there is a lot to learn lol. I appreciate your advice!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d