DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Years 2018

It is "New Year" not "New Years". It is one year, not multiple years. o_OThumbswayup

Reactions: donatas1
Yes, but he did not say Eve. So I am still correct and your comment is irrelevant.
My comments are never irrelevant Mr. Grammar Policeman. The video is of a New Year's Eve firework event, held on New Year's Eve....the inference of the title being just that, a commonly used abbreviation acceptably used by all but the most picky people and not commented on by anyone with something better to do.

Happy New Years to you!! :rolleyes:

I am also a Grammar Police and I vote that "new year's" is fine as it is a shorter version of the longer phrase "new year's eve", but it does depend on where you are from. we could argue that Americans saying "math" for "mathematics" is also wrong, however that might be off topic on this forum!

I'm really keen to try and film some fireworks, although I think our local laws prohibit night flying.

My comments are never irrelevant Mr. Grammar Policeman. The video is of a New Year's Eve firework event, held on New Year's Eve....the inference of the title being just that, a commonly used abbreviation acceptably used by all but the most picky people and not commented on by anyone with something better to do.

Happy New Years to you!! :rolleyes:
But it's incorrect.

Since the fireworks go off at midnight all the video is in the initial minutes on 1st Jan, and therefore no "Eve" was involved. [emoji14]

Wow some people’s kids......

I loved the video! I was hoping for something similar but it was rainy here....maybe next New Years

so did we determine whooze is bigger?o_O

New Years 2018 Happy New Year Fireworks DJI Phantom 3 ICELAND

Very nice. I went out all set to go except there was intermittent showers of rain, by the time I would get the Mavic up where I wanted to go the rain would have spoiled my fun, so I just sat back and watched the fireworks from the ground.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu