DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

I am not forum literate but will attempt it. I would like to know how to post a question? I am looking for info on tablets that work with Fly app.

WELCOME to the forum..

Click on Forums button above.... go into the appropriate forum.... I suggest this one

once there click on the Post Thread button (upper right). Type the title then the body of the message and click on Post Thread (lower center).

I am not forum literate but will attempt it. I would like to know how to post a question? I am looking for info on tablets that work with Fly app.

Here's a start.

Use the search function (magnifying glass) at the top right for specific information and if you don't find what you're looking for, start your own thread.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here and you will fit in fine. From a poll almost 45% of the members that responded are 60 YOA (myself included) or above. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Also, if you haven't done so yet, consider getting the AirMap and KittyHawk apps. I also suggest this Visualize it: See FAA UAS Data on a Map

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying