DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newb video problem

Jack1266

Reactions
Hi, made my first flights last weekend with my new MP. Using a Lenovo tab 8 4 with controller. Flights went well. Got home and pulled my SD card from the AC to see what recorded. It shows no files. The four flights I made saved video to the tablet however. What did I miss to make them record on the AC’s video card?
Thanks

Hi, you have a Mavic Pro or a Mavic 2 Pro? I don‘t know how it is with the Mavic Pro, but the Mavic 2 has a built in storage of 8GB and you have to select the storage you want to store the footage if you add an SD Card.

Hi, made my first flights last weekend with my new MP. Using a Lenovo tab 8 4 with controller. Flights went well. Got home and pulled my SD card from the AC to see what recorded. It shows no files. The four flights I made saved video to the tablet however. What did I miss to make them record on the AC’s video card?
Thanks
Sorry about the dumb question, but are you sure you started the recording using the controller button or the button on the tablet screen? It doesn't start recording automatically.

Sorry about the dumb question, but are you sure you started the recording using the controller button or the button on the tablet screen? It doesn't start recording automatically.

I’m pretty sure I turned it on from the tablet and not the controller. Do you need to start it from the controller to record on the MP’s SD card? Thanks

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki