DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from California

Andy57

Reactions
Hello!

I got my Mavic about a week ago and I've been trying to learn how to fly it without mishap. My plan was and is to take it on vacation shortly to the Turks and Caicos and maybe get some nice footage of the islands.

The Mavic is my first experience flying drones and, so far, I'm enjoying the heck out of it!

Andy

Reactions: dirkclod
Don't let some of the horror stories that you read here scare you. Most of them are "bonehead" errors, read the manual and you"ll be fine.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Hello!

I got my Mavic about a week ago and I've been trying to learn how to fly it without mishap. My plan was and is to take it on vacation shortly to the Turks and Caicos and maybe get some nice footage of the islands.

The Mavic is my first experience flying drones and, so far, I'm enjoying the heck out of it!

Andy
Howdy from Wyoming, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello!

Andy

When do you leave for T&C? I will be going in late fall. I was there last year (without the drone). I am looking forward to flying it in T&C.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet