DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from France

samjey

Reactions
Hi there!

I'm just a freshman from France. I just got a lil mavic mini, yesterday, not yet flown, but I'm getting ready !
I'm very busy this week and i don't want my first time to be a quicky (I'm talking about flying, right?)
I'm planning to fly it for the first time next week, when I'll be more free...
I'm glad I'm here, i already found a lot of things that helped me...

See you soon...

Sam

Welcome to the forum. You will find much support and assistance here. We look forward to your contributions and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Bienvenue sur notre forum, Samjey, de Hauptmann au Texas, USA.

You'll find that the Mini almost flies itself. This can lead to overconfidence. Try to be conservative at first, and expand your horizons gradually. The Mini, at only 249 grams, doesn't handle wind as well as the heavier drones do. On windy days it's best to fly the Mini so that you have a tail wind on the way back.

Read your manual (links below), and practice using “Find my Drone’. Chances are you'll crash and perhaps lose your drone. Don't wait 'til that happens to try to learn under stress in less than ideal conditions. Y. We have over 100,000 members from around the world--including many in who will help you learn your new hobby.! Ask for help when you need n you can!

Content que vous nous rejoignez!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Mini/20200212/Mavic_Mini_User_Manual_v1.0_FR.pdf
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Mini/20200212/Mavic_Mini_User_Manual_v1.0_EN.pdf

Hi there!

I'm just a freshman from France. I just got a lil mavic mini, yesterday, not yet flown, but I'm getting ready !
I'm very busy this week and i don't want my first time to be a quicky (I'm talking about flying, right?)
I'm planning to fly it for the first time next week, when I'll be more free...
I'm glad I'm here, i already found a lot of things that helped me...

See you soon...

Sam
fly safe and enjoy brother

Welcome to Mavic Pilots !!!!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Glad for you to join us Sam. Great Bird the little MM, but some things you should know about it.
The Primary role of the MM is to fly as a selfie camera, never designed for long distance. The MM does not benefit from having a Occusync transmission system, where it is more reliable for long range, as MP and other birds.I am planning to buy one my self. Have two MP's very happy with them. Just wanted to give you heads up now. Please read your manual, learn about how RTH works, it may be small but still a lot of technical stuff packed into that little guy. Fly Safe, have fun.

Welcome samjay the freshman the fledgling!
It wont be long and you will be up up and away.
Bring some of that humour, any 'enquete" and 'de questions' to the forum gurus (I have already nominated them to answer LOL). Always good to hear from newbies as it motivates me to get off my own arse feathers and get the bird in the air for some practise.
Safe flying mate ....from Down Under

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143