DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from upstate NY

Newbie with a sick MPP. It took a bath in Lake Ontario. Working on fixing error codes.
Welcome from Long Island NY. Sorry about the wash out. Learning curve virus. Consider phantomrain.org neoprene wetsuit and safety floatation jacket. I use the wetsuit as it fills my needs very well for foul weather flight. You’re at the right forum. Imo use “search” first but don’t hesitate to question as this huge group of diverse pilots are very cool!! Flysafe and Godspeed Droniac

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Newbie with a sick MPP. It took a bath in Lake Ontario. Working on fixing error codes.
Ummmm....MPPs are alergic to baths. Oh wait, you already know that. 😆 I hope you get all the bugs worked out so you can get it back in the air!

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Sorry to hear of that landing but hec if you’re going down that’s an awesome place to ditch! Keep in keepin on. Welcome from Long Island NY. Sounds like you’re on this. Any hurdles and I bet you’ll find the answers here in MavivvPilots. As I’ve been explained before is to consider it part of my “learning curve”. Tough nut to crack. Wishing you good fortune and safe flights. Godspeed, Droniac

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada