DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from Va

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland LandKruiser.

Just take it easy and enjoy.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum. Good combo, I also fly the MA2 and have plenty of fun with it. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

@LandKruiser welcome to the forum ,i appreciate that not using it much ,may seem a good idea ,and yes it cant crash unless its in the air,the biggest problem with that approach ,is that the more you practice then the better and better you get at flying it ,just find a quiet open spot away from drone enemy no1 Trees ,and practice flying slow and low till you are confident with the controls, get to understand the various RTH scenarios and what they mean ,forget about becoming a well known video producer ,and concentrate on mastering the flying first ,because when you have it down pat, then you will be much better able to get those wonderful pics and vids ,and keep your drone in one piece

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

I just bought my first drone a few days ago and wow I don’t know why I waited so long to get one. It’s the Mavic Air 2 w/ fly more combo. I haven’t used it much as I’m trying not to crash it.
Here are some things to help you get started with your Mavic Air 2:
  • The current Mavic Air 2 manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mavic Air 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mavic Air 2 manual.

• This video covers all the basics of the Mavic Air 2.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada