DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie Mavic 2 zoom owner

Lee jesse

Reactions
Hi pilots,
Done a fair bit of research and finally purchased the above. Had a few practice flights and getting to grips with the controls. Any flyers near by that would like to meet up, share info give guidance and locations to fly. Don’t fancy getting it wrong and the police knocking on my door!

Thanks in advance.

Lee (Redhill Surrey UK)

Welcome ! I’m nowhere near you right now but you’ll enjoy your zoom.

Hi pilots,
Done a fair bit of research and finally purchased the above. Had a few practice flights and getting to grips with the controls. Any flyers near by that would like to meet up, share info give guidance and locations to fly. Don’t fancy getting it wrong and the police knocking on my door!

Thanks in advance.

Lee (Redhill Surrey UK)

For *ME* the most difficult part of when I'm flying back toward myself and getting left/right correct. Both in turning and direct left/right movements.

Enjoy.

For *ME* the most difficult part of when I'm flying back toward myself and getting left/right correct. Both in turning and direct left/right movements.

FF: My guess is, except for experienced RC aircraft pilots, the whole concept of left-right when she's facing you is a difficulty that us non-RC'ers all had to learn and it's not an easy task. It's somewhat like learning a new spoken language where you often have to first think about what you want to say and then finally, say it. Ditto for the controls. "I want her to turn right so I have to..." and then the input comes. I sure hope that one day I don't have to keep doing that but I DO feel your frustration, believe me and I am certain that many, many others do as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HCholdings