DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Next update for MA2

OK. That's a good start!
I hope there aren't any other "pleasant " surprises... Gesture controls?

I hate FLY
HATE
FLY

I can't WAIT for litchi to be able to be used with MA2

I also hate how the new controller can't even accommodate an ipad mini while every previous controller could. Uh?

I don't think this one brakes as hard stock as the original MA, but I don't have one to test against anymore. I felt like the original MA stopped on a DIME

I'm still getting used to this one and having toruble finding time to get flights in because the weather, but DJI FLY SUCKS

Is there a battery percentage displayed for the remote control? Or, am I supposed to judge how much power is left by the 4 dot lights on the remote? If the percentage is not displayed then that would be a nice common sense update.

I guess I was wondering why all 3 couldn't be put in the brick at the same time since it only charges one at a time anyway but it must be the single charger that activates it...makes sense now... thanks!
You can charge all three AFTER the initial charge one at a time. Has to do with initiating or registering the battery and evidently if they are in the hub they don't initiate properly. Its no big deal... just one time.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure