DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NFZ Controller Speaks!

medic2medic

Reactions
Good afternoon. I continue to learn, but the NFZ is confusing. Yesterday, I received permission to fly within Airspace near RDU. As soon as the connection was made I saw the NFZ pop up. I was able to fly and was flying within the parameters set and the controller talked to me and I could not understand. I was trying to move into Point of Interest mode when this occurred. Does anyone know what my controller was saying?

Since this is a question of fact. You may post up your flight log from the flight and it will indicate what message was presented and at what time during the flight. It is also great practice to learn how to post ones Flight Log should your Mavic go missing (god forbid) at some point in time.

Here is the link to understand how to download and post the flight log. Post it back here in this thread and the forum pro's will have a look.

DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help

Reactions: tleedom
Since this is a question of fact. You may post up your flight log from the flight and it will indicate what message was presented and at what time during the flight. It is also great practice to learn how to post ones Flight Log should your Mavic go missing (god forbid) at some point in time.

Here is the link to understand how to download and post the flight log. Post it back here in this thread and the forum pro's will have a look.

DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Thanks, I reviewed the flight and I came close to the boundary and it was a warning.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure