DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NFZ?

t_neu07

Reactions
I live in Las Vegas. Haven’t flown in a few months and have not updated my NFZ stuff for a long time. I had been avoiding it on purpose. I go to fly today and it says I am in a NFZ?? I have flown here hundreds of times at my house. Is it punishing me for not updating? On the map I am very far from any NFZs.
Thanks

I had similar issues during a recent fire in my area. Using the DJI Geo Zone Map, all I see around the Vegas area are surrounding the various military or commercial airfields. I'd verify to see if you're within one of those circles.

A Go 4 update made my house a NFZ. I downgraded and the NFZ notice went away.

Reactions: Flycaster
I an having a similar problem. It tells me I am in a NFZ, however, I am 2 miles outside of it.
I try to take off, it asks me if I want to apply for self-unlocking, I say yes. I answer 3 questions, and submit. It says unlocking successful, I hit OK. It still tells me am in a NFZ. Sometimes it will let me take off after waiting a few seconds, or a few minutes, or not at all. I find this extremely frustration.
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks.

Downgrade your Go4 app. They locking these things down/hobbling them with every update.
Here, you can pick your version of the Go app as you wish.:

DJI GO 4 for Android - APK Download

I have not updated anything since I cracked the box and activated in almost 2 years.
Still running .400 on the bird and DJIGo is at 4.0.5

No hobbling for me, I did not fall for the baits they tossed out there to get folks to "upgrade", which, after approx. version .700, they started hobbling the bird.

Downgrade your Go4 app. They locking these things down/hobbling them with every update.

I have not updated anything since I cracked the box and activated in almost 2 years.

No hobbling for me, I did not fall for the baits they tossed out there to get folks to "upgrade", which, after approx. version .700, they started hobbling the bird.

Flycaster, you rock! This worked like a champ! Many thanks!!!

Oh, by the way, MAKE SURE you turn off the "auto update" on your device/App, and you should do that for every app you use. Iffin it works, don't poke it. You choose to update what.....and when DJI decides to "phone home"......

Reactions: Thomas B
Oh, by the way, MAKE SURE you turn off the "auto update" on your device/App, and you should do that for every app you use. Iffin it works, don't poke it. You choose to update what.....and when DJI decides to "phone home"......
Yes! I feel that auto update is asking for trouble with any device that works fine in the version I have. Been burned on many devices and hate doing downgraded due to nuisance factor. Newer is not always better. Let more adventurous soul do final testing and follow posts on it to decide.

Reactions: Flycaster
Yes! I feel that auto update is asking for trouble with any device that works fine in the version I have. Been burned on many devices and hate doing downgraded due to nuisance factor. Newer is not always better. Let more adventurous soul do final testing and follow posts on it to decide.

BAZINGA!

The furthest I can find to roll back the app is 4.1.8. As well has anyone had any trouble with keeping the mavic on
V01. 04.0200? or is it best to keep it at 0400?

I heard of a couple of people are still on .200 for the AC. You can always roll back, still, I think, as long as you don't go to far up the rev counts, there is a version, that once you install/upgrade, you are locked in to not being able to go back "natively", with out "jailbreaking.

I would try the earliest version you can find with the go app, and leave the bird at .400, and see how it goes/flies/behaves. Let me see if I can fine the .apk...

Change one thing at a time. That way you have and idea what may be causing the issue, if any.

Try here?:
DJI GO 4 4.0.5 (1021913) APK mirror files download - APKdot

I heard of a couple of people are still on .200 for the AC. You can always roll back, still, I think, as long as you don't go to far up the rev counts, there is a version, that once you install/upgrade, you are locked in to not being able to go back "natively", with out "jailbreaking.

I would try the earliest version you can find with the go app, and leave the bird at .400, and see how it goes/flies/behaves. Let me see if I can fine the .apk...

Change one thing at a time. That way you have and idea what may be causing the issue, if any.

Try here?:
DJI GO 4 4.0.5 (1021913) APK mirror files download - APKdot
Thanks

Downloaded 4.1.8 but now I have no map and it won't load? Can't even download offline maps?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13