DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NFZLimit Notification with Latest Update

Muz061

Reactions
Hey guys, I just updated latest updates to DJI Go 4 and my first flight this morning encountered this warning.

SAFETY NOTIFICATIONS - Your aircraft has entered ... blah blast continue your flight please select: I agree to bear full responsibility for my flight in this zone."

No problems - I tried to click the "YES" and the big black warning screen with the above warning remains. I can accept a 60 metre height restriction when I'm flying from my front deck like today as I am within about 3 miles of our airport. I can't fly with a big black screen across my iPhone remote control though.

Any ideas?

Murray

Reactions: brett8883
It sounds like part of the warning is hidden and is preventing you from closing it. Can you post a screenshot of it?

Glad you found a way around and encouraged that DJI offered it! I recall a thread saying the box to check was very small print, near a corner or bottom of the screen. Try restarting or changing screen size of your controlling device.... or scrolling down?

Thanks, Found it.
It was a TINY circle next to the agree to statement which was barely visible indoors.
For 5 months I've been able to fly up to 400 feet but with the updates civil aviation flight paths have squeezed me to 60 metres with a proviso that I agree to take responsibility for my actions (not a bad thing).
Good to see that DJI are working with the authorities but the warning box needs a redesign!

Murray

It was a TINY circle next to the agree to statement which was barely visible indoors
Ah, yes, that's hard to see on some mobile devices.

Hey guys, I just updated latest updates to DJI Go 4 and my first flight this morning encountered this warning.

SAFETY NOTIFICATIONS - Your aircraft has entered ... blah blast continue your flight please select: I agree to bear full responsibility for my flight in this zone."

No problems - I tried to click the "YES" and the big black warning screen with the above warning remains. I can accept a 60 metre height restriction when I'm flying from my front deck like today as I am within about 3 miles of our airport. I can't fly with a big black screen across my iPhone remote control though.

Any ideas?

Murray
Can't offer you a solution to your woes unfortunately. Got some of my own after applying for and being granted an unlock license to fly within about 3 kms of a small South Island airport.
Try as I might, and as frustrated as I am getting with the DJI help desk for Fly Safe, over the last 10 days I have continually been denied even starting engines on my M2P with NFZ warning and "user authentication fail" both appearing on the RC monitor.
All the suggestions from DJI have so far come to nothing, with the latest solution offered to use an Android phone as a monitor, instead of the CrystalSky seemingly making matters worse, not better.
I am "trying" to be really civil with my emails to DJI, but it is a hard road!??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada