DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Night Time Flights

King of kings

Reactions
Hi all was wondering if any of you have done any night or low light flights and could post videos? Really interested to know how the Mavic handled? What was the video quality like? What settings did you use? Thanks all

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Not sure about elsewhere but we are restricted with visual flight rules (VFR) as well as altitude restrictions from out take off point. Under VFR, you have to land no later than one 1/2 hour after legal sunset and you cannot take off until one 1/2 hour before sunrise depending on sky conditions. We have be plagued with very cold temperatures for the last few weeks, so I have not had the Mavic out for a while but did play a little at dusk a little, I will get around to posting soon.

Night time flights are restricted in most places as said before so fly at your on risk there. On a side note I did some low light testing and can warn you do not have rear flying capability on. I almost had a crash when it took off it must have immediately sensed something was in front of it and starting flying backwards.

Hi all was wondering if any of you have done any night or low light flights and could post videos? Really interested to know how the Mavic handled? What was the video quality like? What settings did you use? Thanks all

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Go to YouTube and type in Mavic Night Flight. Lots of videos.

I took mine out last night for a night flight and i was shocked at how good it is i did a video in 4k and took some photos you can see every detail im no photographer but im so pleased with it

Sent from my SM-N910F using MavicPilots mobile app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIFly