DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No camera icon in general setting

chief_p

Reactions
Up until a few days ago I had the camera icon in general, because I did a gimble calibration, now there is no icon. any ideas.no camera icon2.jpg

Since I seem to see a video feed in the background, I assume the AC, RC and app are all connected.
A gimbal problem might have the icon not show, but then there's the video feed.

I am able to take picture and move gimble around and I can go into camera setting from the main screen, but not in general settings

I know when I repaired my P3A, I would test without the gimbal installed, and that would Understandably happen.
This is weird though.

Reinstall app perhaps? Try another device, particularly if you want to avoid losing settings on this one.

I know when I repaired my P3A, I would test without the gimbal installed, and that would Understandably happen.
This is weird though.

Reinstall app perhaps? Try another device, particularly if you want to avoid losing settings on this one.
This is weird though.

I have since discovered that once I removed the gimble cover the icon reappeared, thanks for the input

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54