DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No FPV -need help

sbt136

Reactions
my pro 2 platinum flies great but my ipad 5" no longer sees where its going. Had worked before. I tried dji fly and get the message "not compatible with this device." Don't know if it means the quad copter or the ipad. Ideas? please help
'

The info you provide is slightly confusing ... it doesn't exist a DJI model with the name "Pro 2 Platinum".

It is one called DJI Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom ... and the older DJI Mavic Pro Platinum though. Both of these models only work with the DJI GO4 app, not with the DJI Fly app which are used for the newer models.

Try with the correct app instead & see if it works then ...

Reactions: sbt136
Possibly a cable issue? Have you changed anything in that regard?

Firmware update will have nothing to do with your issue.
Make sure I understand your answer.
You have tried a different cable ???

When was the last time it worked correctly and what has changed since that time?
Make sure you are using a data capable cable to connect the RC and iPad.
Is the camera able to record to the SD card?

The controller has a micro usb connector that you can hurt even using the issued cable. tried and does not work. It also has a usb2 connector on the bottom and that cable did not work either. ?????

The bottom usb2 socket only works if there is nothing plugged into the micro usb socket. Just checking that you aren’t charging the controller while trying the other connection.
Happy New Year!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3