DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No Image Transmission Signal, possibilities?

Stuntjake912

Reactions
So I have this "no image transmission signal" during flight or on power up. I have tried different SD cards and multiple power ups and downs and have also updated to newest firmware at time of arrival yesterday. Seems to be be intermittent, if it powers up with image ok. It will always lose transmission at some time in flight. I have read that if you have more than one GO DJI app loaded it causes this. I just deleted my GO APP I used with my Osmo, and deleted and re downloaded the GO 4 APP. Will try when I get home from the farm. Anyone else have any ideas and other possibilities? Thanks in Adavance.

So upon further investigation, the SD card reader isn't working properly. It appears to work sometimes and then will lose connection to the SD when it had video signal and/or doesn't have signal. So that's another problem on top of the No Image Transmission Signal. Tried to got backwards on the firmware, and no luck. Got on the line with DJI and its being sent back for repairs. So its basically a DOA drone, very disappointing considering the long wait times it takes to get these things in. I will update when it comes back.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman