DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No longer getting email with "yesterdays topics"

offtheback

Reactions
Though I checked the subscription and checked both daily and weekly,I am not receiving the email anymore.Also I checked it yesterday it was on unsubscribe,I checked the subscribe boxes and today it's back to unsubscribe.

Have you tried logging off then back in. Then checking you have
that box checked. It might be a ...save...at the bottom of that page ?‍👍

Reactions: offtheback
I have the same problem, I also have checked the subscribe to daily emails and last week's topics. To get the post I go to dji forum and search new post.

Reactions: offtheback
Though I checked the subscription and checked both daily and weekly,I am not receiving the email anymore.Also I checked it yesterday it was on unsubscribe,I checked the subscribe boxes and today it's back to unsubscribe.
Did the log out/login and clicked submit on the subscribe page.Still not getting the daily or weekly email that notifies and shows new posts.Still mystified,I got them for 2 years+.

Same happened here. Both of my radio buttons were checked to "unsubscribe". Something weird must have happened up there at Mission Control.

Look in your spam folder. For the last week mine have stopped coming to inbox and end up in spam folder

Have you tried logging off then back in. Then checking you have
that box checked. It might be a ...save...at the bottom of that page ?‍👍
I've stopped getting daily emails. Last one was Thursday 10/21/21. I've checked to make sure I was still subscribed. I was, so not sure what's up with that? I've enjoyed reading them in the morning with my coffee. Any help or suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.

I really have no idea other than what has been posted.
Maybe @clackey can help. 🤷‍♂️

I've stopped getting daily emails. Last one was Thursday 10/21/21. I've checked to make sure I was still subscribed. I was, so not sure what's up with that? I've enjoyed reading them in the morning with my coffee. Any help or suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.
Got a couple today. Maybe it was a subscription issue. Thanks!

Check spam folder.
Every now and then mine start being diverted there instead of in box

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian