DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No More M2 Jerkiness!!

DJI's latest firmware update finally fixed the jerkiness in curved waypoint missions. Smooth as glass now!
Yes - it’s reported in the release notes and already mentioned in this firmware update thread.

Do we need another thread saying the same thing?

Most good. I am yet to even try waypoints on my M2P :-|

Reactions: parkgt
DJI's latest firmware update finally fixed the jerkiness in curved waypoint missions. Smooth as glass now!
As of now I agree. I never posted the uselessness of WayPoints 2.0 just because I could not talk nor post anything about it. It would not make the grade in being in any type of production and or alike tool. BUT NOW, it's all most there. Meaning, I would have to sit back with the Aircraft and Remote Controller turn off completely and have go4 app opened only. That's what I need. I need a min of 10 minutes to program a 25 min flight plan/mission.The update proved one thing to me. IT CAN BE DONE. The Mavic 2's Flight Controller can be programmed to be on top of its game and DJI has to work on the AC and RC issue. Make it so I can or you can sit back with your device and write a mission out and to take your sweet arse time without wasting A C and RC energy.

was this fix also applied to the Mavic Pro and Platinum?

Reactions: rhiner
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54