DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No Pano or Super Res Option on Enterprise Zoom?

EnergyPilot

Reactions
Hi all, pretty new to the forum. I can't seem to find the pano and super res options for my enterprize zoom. I have searched videos and made sure firmware is updated. In the single photo mode I can see 'AEB' , 'HDR' , and Hyperlight but no pano or super res options.....Is this only available on the Zoom non-enterprise? I'm confused. Using a SanDisk Extreme Plus 64GB (3) card. Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks for the info! I am surprised. I wonder if those features will ever be available with a firmware upgrade...

I wonder if those features will ever be available with a firmware upgrade...
I assume this can be done - but i highly doubt it.
DJI classifies the Enterprise drones and their use cases different than the 'normal' airframes such as M2P or M2Z and therefore there are differences in the featuers/capabilities used ...

Reactions: EnergyPilot
Hi all, pretty new to the forum. I can't seem to find the pano and super res options for my enterprize zoom. I have searched videos and made sure firmware is updated. In the single photo mode I can see 'AEB' , 'HDR' , and Hyperlight but no pano or super res options.....Is this only available on the Zoom non-enterprise? I'm confused. Using a SanDisk Extreme Plus 64GB (3) card. Thanks in advance for any help.
The Android DJI Pilot app has mission flight mode and panoramic function on the camera.

The Android DJI Pilot app has mission flight mode and panoramic function on the camera.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000